This high level workshop is perfect for you if you are the decision maker for your organisation’s visual merchandising strategies.
The workshop works through application of corporate imaging, consumer demographics, current financial reports, target markets, industry design standards and contemporary retail design issues to develop visual concepts for corporate merchandise presentation plans and visual displays.
The Workshop Covers
- Analysing Visual Merchandising Trends
- Identify VM Trends in Global & Local Markets
- Critique Competitor VM Strategies
- Collaborate Internally to Define VM Direction & Strategy
- Develop the Visual Merchandising Concept & Strategy
- Define & Review Financial & Operational Implications of New VM Strategy
- Documenting Detailed VM Strategy & Imbed with Policies & Procedures
- Develop & Manage Implementation of Visual Merchandising Strategy
- Develop Congruence between Marketing & VM
- Develop Communication Tools for Implementation and Managing
- Evaluating the Outcomes of Visual Merchandising Strategy
Level: Intermediate – Advanced | Target Function: Visual Merchandising Executives, Director, Head Office Staff
Upcoming Short Courses
There are no upcoming events at this time.