Due to the expansion of our professional retail services the Australian Retailers Association Retail Institute seeks Retail Consultants and Educators who have the skills and passion to inspire others to take a journey and succeed in retail.
- Executive Level Retail Experience
- A clear area of specialisation
- Currency in your knowledge of trends and industry issues
- Capacity to engage groups with quality and dynamic presentation skills
- Experience in both one on one and workshop facilitation
- TAE40110 and Certificate IV/Diploma of Retail are also desirable but not essential as we are happy to facilitate these qualifications for the right applicant.
Are you ready to share your retail industry knowledge through a role as an industry consultant or trainer delivering support and education a higher level to our next generation of industry leaders?
The ARA Retail Institute works in every state and territory with a diverse group of retail businesses, from the independent operator, franchise groups and shopping centre groups to dynamic retail chains across South East Asia. Join our team to broaden your horizons and consolidate your retail expertise.
No matter where you are based in Australia we would be delighted to hear from you, please contact ARA Retail Institute (email@example.com) for further details.